Wisdom, from roots to flowers.




My dad didn't know my name before my birth. He named me after I was born.
I didn't know what is wisdom. I got to know it after I learnt from the mistakes. 


We... we in the sense, we all. You, I and people around us. We were born on this soil, which gives us water, food and nutrition and a solid platform to live. The way we use it repels after all. 

The way we use and implement or execute the learnt things also repels the same way. You must have known about the famous line once written and said by Newton; Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. 

It implies in the fields of education, deeds, etc., to  everything. The way you caress your soul and hone your skills and nurture your methods of treating our earth, our humans, our surroundings and our everything matters. 

Here are 10 life quotes which made me think, think, think, write, write, write and memorize.... so that I shall never forget these for a green earth and health of mankind and nature. 

1. Being Yourself:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

2. Freedom and Choice: 

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.”

3. No regrets:


“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”


4. Clarity:

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”


5. Creativity: 

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.”


6. Love: 

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams. “


7. Activism: 

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”


8. Brain Power:

“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”


9. Looking after earth: 

“I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.”


10. Process and Patience:

“If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too.”


Keep them in mind rooted down to the neurons. These shall be signaled when the situation flashes. 

Good luck!
Be a contributor for Earth and Mankind.
Life...is always pot full. The water dries for sure, but it rains again. Your thoughts may swing, but remember... it is just a matter of perception.